From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New (old) Developer: Deedra Waters (dmwaters)
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:45:15
1 On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 18:08 +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to welcome back Deedra Waters (also known as dmwaters on
3 > IRC).
4 >
5 > Deedra is joining us from Pensacola, FL. She is going to work on the
6 > accessibility stuff (she is blind), will be re-joining Developer Relations,
7 > and helping the kernel people to fix sparc/amd64 related kernel problems.
8 >
9 > So please give Deedra a warm welcome !
10
11 YAY! One of my favorite people is back. :)