From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] postgresql
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 15:27:09
1 On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:06:04 +1300
2 "Kevin Gordon" <kgordon@××××××××××××.nz> wrote:
3
4 > Hi everyone,
5 > I "emerge dev-db/postgresql" and received error message "couldn't find
6 match
7 > for >=virtual/jdk-1.3" but I have jdk-1.3.1 installed. Any help please?
8
9 There has been a change to the Java scheme. You will most likely have to
10 remerge dev-java/blackdown-jdk-1.3.1.
11
12 This is of course only necessary if you really want to compile in Java
13 support. If you don't you should remove 'java' from your USE flags in
14 /etc/make.conf
15
16 Sorry for the inconvenience. I should probably branch CVS from now on when
17 doing major updates in the language/tools department.
18
19 Kind regards,
20
21 Karl T