From: Sean Cull <code_monk@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] multiple dependencies with installing packages from the CD
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:43:49
1 Hi Daniel,
2
3 So, basically, as it stand right now, if a particular package has multiple
4 dependencies, you need to trace backwards to find the original package that
5 is needed, then install each package needed from then on.... If that makes
6 any sense =)
7
8 Cheers,
9 Sean
13 >From: <drobbins@g.o>
14 >Reply-To: gentoo-dev@g.o
15 >To: gentoo-dev@g.o
16 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] multiple dependencies with installing packages
17 >from the CD
18 >Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:07:24 -0700
19 >