From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] deprecating libnet-1.0.x (it's about time)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:35:41
1 On Tuesday 19 August 2003 18:19, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > > net-analyzer/hogwash (this needs a lot of work ...)
3 >
4 > I co develop hogwash and the 0.4 series has been depreciated and is
5 > probably exploitable. Now at the current time the 0.5 series is the
6 > current, but probably not ideal for use in portage yet.
7 > I would recommend that it be removed until 0.5 is officially released or
8 > cvs snapshots can be taken.
9
10 yeah, i looked through the ebuilds/homepage and just gave up on trying to
11 'fix' it ... glad to know we've got someone who knows a lot about it ;)
12
13 i'd ask you to do it since you are the much more knowledable person ...
14 basically, like you said, i'd remove all the ebuilds and add in 0.5 and
15 either ~ or package.mask it ...
16 -mike
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list