From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monolithic X unsupported
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:47:37
1 Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
3 >> Donnie Berkholz wrote:
4 >>> Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 >>>> how about a local USE flag like "all-the-junk-in-the-trunk" ?
6 >>> Why? Just makes more work for us, for no apparent reason. I'd rather be
7 >>> able to pull unused stuff from the tree after a while than add a new
8 >>> option to install stuff nobody will ever run.
9 >>>
10 >>> Thanks,
11 >>> Donnie
12 >>>
13 >> I think SpanKY just wants a junk-in-the-trunk useflag...
14 >
15 > Why won't we just call it spankysmom?
16 >
17 > -Steve
18 Because then it would have to be global not local...
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list