From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Treecleaneres
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:24:55
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 00:59 -0500, Alec Warner wrote:
3 >> By the request of me (treecleaner lead) I'd like to suspend the
4 >> treecleaner project until such time as we can meet and re-evaluate our
5 >> poilicy.
6 >>
7 >> In the meantime, please don't remove stuff.
8 >>
9 >> I'd like to shoot for a meeting on the 17th sometime. Please RSVP via
10 >> the treecleaner@g.o alias if that works for you.
11 >
12 > Just curious, but why?
15 Because our policy is over-wordy, and I think we are removing a few
16 packages we shouldn't be, and I haven't talked to my team in a while ;)
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list