From: Markus Nigbur <pYrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE Flags
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:23:57
1 On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 14:00 +0100, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:38:53 +0100
3 > Fabian Zeindl <fabian.zeindl@×××.at> wrote:
4 >
5 > > Hi
6 > >
7 > > I startet a discussion a time ago about new use flag explanations in
8 > > ebuilds:
9 > > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.portage.devel/618
10 > >
11 > > Can anyone tell me whether this is going to be implemented?
12 >
13 > As I said, this has to be done in metadata.xml (and not in ebuilds) and
14 > so far the DTD isn't changed. Paul, any news on this?
15 >
16 > Marius
19 That's one of those things that should be easy to establish and result
20 in a huge benefit for everyone. I'd probably the first who hacks
21 detailed descriptions for every flag my maintained packages have.
22
23 If the only thing that prevents the implementation from being realized,
24 is lack of time or lack of man power, feel free to contact me.
27 (o_ Markus Nigbur
28 //\ Gentoo Linux Developer
29 [ ]/_ http://www.gentoo.org
30 GPG Fingerprint: 9E31 187A 6C78 210C F248 EDBB F2FB A77F 707D F8C1
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list