From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Developer retirement
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:20:18
1 On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:57:55PM +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > Harald van Dijk napsal(a):
3 > > It's meant to be used when the user chooses to reply to the list. That
4 > > is not necessarily the function of the "Reply" button. In mutt, and IIRC
5 > > in Thunderbird as well, "reply" is intended to mean "reply to author",
6 > > and there is a separate "reply to list" function which works on
7 > > gentoo-core and gentoo-dev just the same.
8 >
9 > Well, there's no "reply to list" function in Thunderbird [1], and
10 > there's no such function in a couple more clients.
11
12 Sorry, my memory must be failing me. Pretend I didn't mention
13 Thunderbird as a second example, then. :-)
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list