From: Damaen <damaen@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] XFS on rc6
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 04:55:50
1 I've been playing with XFS for some time, for everything I've done with it,
2 it seems pretty solid. I believe I'm using the 1.0 kernel patches, I don't
3 quite remember anymore. gcc 2.96. At any rate, the actual structure I'm
4 using is two 80Gb drives, in a single striped lvm, formatted for XFS. And
5 it's been working wonderfully since last february. If your looking for more
6 info, let me know I'll give ya what I have... :)