From: Marco Scardovi <marco@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My resignation from Gentoo
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 13:39:13
1 Thanks for you kind words. I hope i will find you all when i will come back
2 :)
3
4 Il Dom 18 Lug 2021, 14:16 Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o> ha scritto:
5
6 > On 2021.07.18 05:37, Marco Scardovi wrote:
7 > > Hi everyone,
8 > >
9 > > while I'm writing these words I'm full of sadness because you all are
10 > > an
11 > > awesome family before being an incredible team.
12 > > It's been a while I've been thinking about that but actually I've
13 > > realized
14 > > Gentoo is just something where I spending and "trash" the biggest part
15 > > of
16 > > my time (not only free time but actually all my time) and I can't
17 > > continue
18 > > like that.
19 > > I don't know if I will come back again or not but actually I have to
20 > > take a
21 > > long pause for me and for people around me in my private life.
22 > > @sam, @juippis: if you mind I'll leave my PRs open on github,
23 > > otherwise
24 > > tell me here or on irc. I really want to thank you for your patience
25 > > (like
26 > > other people here :D).
27 > >
28 > > You are all awesome and I won't thank you enough for all the thing you
29 > > have done for me.
30 > >
31 > > /me hides.
32 > >
33 > > Marco Scardovi ( scardracs )
34 > >
35 > > PS
36 > >
37 > > My resignation is for GURU, BGO and WIKI too: I will start today
38 > > adding m-n
39 > > to metadatas
43 > Marco,
44 >
45 > Nobody ever leaves Gentoo, people just stray for a while. :)
46 >
47 > Its good that you recognise the signs of over doing it.
48 > Have a break. Have a very long break. I'm confident that Gentoo will
49 > be here when you decide to join in the fun again. Time permitting.
50 >
51 > My best wishes to you and and whatever you decide to do in
52 > the future.
53 >
54 > --
55 > Regards,