From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sys-apps is too big
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:54:33
1 maillog: 01/03/2005-20:40:01(+1000): Stuart Longland types
2 > less though, is more in a grey area. Technically it's a pager/file
3 > viewer, and should be put together with more, gless, and other similar
4 > apps. Perhaps a new category, app-viewers, could be made for this
5 > purpose -- applications that allow viewing of various file types.
6
7 Are you also willing to suggest that qiv, gqview, etc. should also go in
8 app-viewers? Just curious what exactly app-viewers will be intended for.
11 / Georgi Georgiev / "I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't /
12 \ chutz@×××.net \ want to be there when it happens." -- \
13 / +81(90)6266-1163 / Woody Allen /