From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vendors.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:27:19
1 Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 04:40:28PM +0000 or thereabouts, George Prowse
3 > wrote:
4 > > Is vendors.gentoo.org going to have the new redesign that curtis119
5 > > is implementating?
6 >
7 > The eventual plan is for all web sites residing under the *.gentoo.org
8 > domain to have the new look and feel.
9
10 I don't see that happening at <dev.gentoo.org>.
14 I used to think romantic love was a neurosis shared by two, a supreme
15 foolishness. I no longer thought that. There's nothing foolish in
16 loving anyone. Thinking you'll be loved in return is what's foolish.
17 -- Rita Mae Brown