From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: grub:2 keywords
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 05:41:12
Mike Frysinger posted on Fri, 29 Jun 2012 01:12:38 -0400 as excerpted:

> On Tuesday 26 June 2012 00:04:35 Duncan wrote:
>> I could have sworn there was a virtual/bootloader or some such, that >> was a part of @system and that thus would have likely had a default in >> the profiles packages file, but either there was but it's long gone, or >> I'm mis-remembering entirely. > > long gone when we threw out old style virtuals -mike
Thanks. I'm /not/ going senile and "remembering" things that were never there, then! Relief! =:^) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman