From: Colin Morey <Peitolm@g.o>
To: chuckx <chuckx@××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Web Site Updates?
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:40:29
1 On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 06:45, chuckx wrote:
2
3 > I was just wondering if more attention could be paid to the web site in the
4 > form of news updates. The headlines posted there are few and far between.
5 > I think that the updates sent via the gentoo-announce list would be good
6 > candidates for news content, especially in the case of security
7 > announcements.
8 >
9 funny you should mention it :) I'm going to be posting a new news item
10 at some point today, and it's going to be a large one.
11
12 Colin,
13 aka Peitolm
14 > --