From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Ahmed Ammar (b33fc0d3)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:35:26
1 Hi,
2
3 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:
4 > Joining us from the land of the pyramids, we have Ahmed "b33fc0d3"
5 > Ammar. Although originally from Egypt, nowadays he lives in UK and
6 > studies Computer Engineering there. He will be joining us to help
7 > with Gnome and all sorts of miscellaneous packages. He says he enjoys
8 > a good debate so I think he will make a fine addition to our mailing
9 > lists.
10
11 So are you going to join the hieroglyph i18n team, too?
12
13 V-Li
16 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
17 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
18
19 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>