From: "Damon M. Conway" <damon@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-ebuild->incoming move
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 12:02:32
1 >As I said before, I'd be happy to help. If you don't trust me to mess with
2 >gentoo-cvs (fair enough), I have my own server I can put a few test installs
3 >on. I would like to help, If Kabau has too much work to do, I could take some
4 >of the overload.
5
6 I'm just currently wading through dependencies for roundup. bsddb-3.3.0 is
7 currently giving me a little grief.
8
9 kabau
12 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
13 would also stop you from doing clever things." --Doug Gwyn