From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] X.Org 7.0 Release
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:34:27
1 On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 00:49:35 +0100, Joshua Baergen wrote:
2
3 > As many of you no doubt have noticed, spyderous and I finished bumping
4 > the modular packages to the newly released 7.0, which includes many
5 > changes and bug fixes since 6.8.2. Over the next few weeks we'll be
6 > finalizing licenses and other necessities. To whoever has been using
7 > modular for awhile: please let us know of any issues you currently have,
8 > or had during upgrading.
9
10 Hi,
11
12 I'm not totally sure this is related to 7.0 but I had the issue after
13 the emerge -u world that had 7.0 : it seems rgb.txt has been moved, from
14 a place I can't remember now (most probably /usr/X11R6/rgb.txt) to
15 /usr/share/X11/rgb.txt.
16 I just had to update xorg.conf, but having white showing up as pink and
17 not being able to launch any term was a surprise at first :)
18
19 Thanks for your great work with modular X!
20
21 Regards,
22 Alexandre
23 --