From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 02:25:50
1 Hello.
4 As some people seem to be interested in examples of out of the line tone
5 in Gentoo I feel like sharing an example just happened a few minutes ago:
6
7 In #gentoo-infra people are talking about banging each others moms
8 right now. I was told this is normal in there. As I mentioned it's
9 not funny at all I was told that it's not funny to _me_ and that I
10 don't have to hang around there if I don't like it.
11
12 Now that's tone in Gentoo. Brilliant.
13
14 Good night.
19 Sebastian