From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Gunnar Wrobel (wrobel)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:21:14
1 Hi list,
2
3 Gunnar Wrobel is joining to help with the webapps herd, in particular
4 the webapp-config utility.
5
6 Gunnar lives in Hamburg, Germany. He studied biochemistry, and went on
7 to study biotechnology to become a bioinformatician. He says that he
8 "ended up skipping the 'bio'-part. I really didn't like science for a
9 variety of reasons, so I switched to being a freelancer." Gunnar also
10 enjoys drama and watching films.
11
12 Gunnar is experienced in the Ps: Perl, PHP and Python. Moving on in the
13 alphabet, he's handy with R. In addition he knows Java and shell. In the
14 past he's contributed to SiteBar (www.sitebar.org), autoprime
15 (www.autoprime.de) and BioConductor (www.bioconductor.org).
16
17 So, please say hi on IRC and welcome Gunnar on board.
18
19 Thanks,
20 --
21 Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti
22 AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools, vim, recruiters
23 Gentoo Linux