From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
To: Michael Cummings <mcummings@××××××××.net>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Duplicates - List Problem [Re: [gentoo-dev] masked packages in system ..]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 02:39:41
1 Yes. The message arrived more than 9 hours later. This is also the case
2 for a couple of other postings I noticed, of which I was not a part at all.
3
4 Tom Veldhouse
5
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Michael Cummings" <mcummings@××××××××.net>
8 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
9 Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 8:38 PM
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Duplicates - List Problem [Re: [gentoo-dev] masked
11 packages in system ..]
14 > Are you sure this is a dup and not the fact that you were in my to line
15 and -dev was in the cc? Looks more like the dev list was just slow getting
16 to you (or you own email was slow, one of the two).
17 >
18 > On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 09:51:08 -0600