From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Cc: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, glep@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP ??: Per-Category metadata.xml Files
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:44:05
1 For what it's worth, I like it and was actually wondering about this
2 myself last night when I had trouble falling asleep (no joke). Would
3 really come in handy that terrible day when we split dev-perl into
4 multiple categories so that their contents make sense to someone other
5 than a perl-dweeb like myself while still being succinctly short names.
6