From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Thanks
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:25:24
1 Jeremy Huddleston posted <41A656F0.906@g.o>, excerpted below, on
2 Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:04:32 -0800:
3
4 > Well today is the day of Thanksgiving here in the US, so I wanted to
5 > take this opportunity to send out a big "thank you" to the developers
6 > and community that make Gentoo so amazing. Thank you all.
7
8 Indeed. Gentoo is new on the list for me this year, and being part of
9 such a wonderful community in the (virtual) land of free (software) leaves
10 me grateful to all those that make it possible, both in the "local
11 township" of Gentoo, and in the wider land of the free. Thanks, all,
12 developers and user community as well. The world would be missing
13 something good, without you.
17 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
18 temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --
19 Benjamin Franklin
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list