From: Alexander Gabert <pappy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Alexander Gabert (pappy) returns from retirement
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:00:36
1 Hi :)
2
3 Petteri Räty wrote:
4 > It is my pleasure to announce that Alexander "pappy" Gabert is returning
5 > from retirement to battle the hardened bugs. Retired sometime in 2004,
6 > he is now again interested in being blessed with a @gentoo.org email
7 > address.
8 >
9 > Nowadays he lives in Trier, Germany and is reaching his thirties. That's
10 > about all his quiz told me about him but I am hopeful that all you old
11 > farts who remember him are able to spread all kinds of FUD about him.
12 >
13 > So please welcome pappy back to the dev community with the usual rites.
14 >
15 > Regards,
16 > Petteri
19 Thanks all for the big ups and i hope you like working with me as much
20 as i enjoy working with you guys :)
21
22 I would like to thank solar, kloeri and betelgeuse for their ongoing
23 efforts of mentoring me through my reinauguration period and all the
24 people at the hardened team who have been supporting me for such a long
25 time now!
26
27 Thanks again for the warm welcome and have fun :)
30 Alex
31 --
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list