From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic.sk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New dev: dev-zero
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 03:40:56
1 Simon Stelling wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > It is with great pleasure that I announce the devification of Tiziano
5 > 'dev-zero' M�ller. He writes us:
6 >
7 > "I'm from Zurich, Switzerland. Born here and still living here :-)
8 > I'm studying physics at the University of Zurich and working
9 > in a small company as IT responsabilitee and software engineer.
10 >
11 > I also worked on a subproject of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), called
12 > LHCb. I'm responsible for the database design and implementation
13 > (postgresql) for the sensor test database.
14 >
15 > Besides that I'm working as a freelance software consultant for a couple
16 > of private customers.
17 >
18 > If I'm not working, I'm playing the violin or watching movies."
19 >
20 > With this addition, the Swiss conspiracy soon will be powerful enough to
21 > bribe everybody else with chocolate, so you better watch out.
22 >
23 > Everybody please give Tiziano a warm welcome!
24
25 He's worked for a project that at one time had people concerned of the
26 possibility of creating a stable micro black hole and you want to bribe
27 people with chocolate? Think big!
28
29 ;) Welcome Tiziano!
30