From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tentative x86 arch team glep
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:50:53
1 On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 22:31 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:19:43 +0200 Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | What about !arch or something (to connect with the one reply to the
5 > | summary thread) to really indicate unstable on that arch? Should
6 > | cover those things that sorda work on the arch, but you rather want
7 > | developers or experienced users that can patch bugs to look at it ...
8 >
9 > Those go in per-profile package.masks. It's more flexible than a
10 > keyword.
13 I would have said a keyword is more flexible (and less work) than
14 package.masks, but I do not put that much value in the idea - was more
15 just to have something more to kick around.
19 Martin Schlemmer