From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "gnome@g.o" <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to spread intltool fixes to all packages
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:38:48
1 El lun, 17-06-2013 a las 01:05 -0400, Mike Frysinger escribió:
2 [...]
3 > ELT-PATCHES is only used by elibtoolize which means it requires an explicit
4 > call to patch things
5 >
6 > you're basically talking about the same type of problem that
7 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/220040 tried to address. maybe we should update
8 > autotools.eclass to have a general patching mechanism since any EAPI based one
9 > is doomed to failure. and then we rebase elibtoolize to that.
10 > -mike
11
12 It looks a bit ambitious to me, but, if you think it is not so hard to
13 do, would be interesting :O