From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] REMINDER Release Engineering meeting
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:22:55
To all (yeah, cross-post, deal with it ;)),

After much discussion this morning (EDT) in #-releng, we've figured out
that the Release Engineering meeting is TODAY at 3pm EDT.

Dev's and Non-devs are welcome to join in on the melee that is going to
ensue. Usual discussion followed by an open-floor flame fest. Please
email your thoughts to wolf31o2/plasmaroo/jforman or stop by #-releng
and let us know what you'd like to be covered.

Chris/Tim, if you can, email out some sort of rough outline of today's
meeting. Thanks

See y'all later

-- ----------------------- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engineering jforman@g.o -----------------------