From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Trustee ML archive status
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:48:14
1 Hey all,
2
3 With the recent mails about trustee elections coming up I thought I'd give you
4 guys an official status of why the trustee mailing list hasn't been updated on
5 archives.gentoo.org. Its not a conspiracy as some of you may think infra pwns
6 you all ;)
7
8 We've been in the process of getting our mailing lists moved over to a new
9 server and mailing list software. To make things easier we decided to hold off
10 on getting archives totally working until the process was completed. Luckily, we
11 recently got the lists all moved over (hurray for lcars!) and we can start
12 getting archives working at their fullest potential. I've asked our developer
13 (blackace) to put the trustee archive at the top of the list so people can see
14 the activity and conversations they've had on there for the past year. This is a
15 valuable asset for all our users since of being kept in the dark is a bad thing
16 (tm).
17
18 Once again, I'm sorry it hasn't been working for the past few months, but
19 hopefully that will start to change soon. I will send out an email when its back!
20
21 Cheers,
22 --
23 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
24 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operational Manager
25
26 ---
27 Public GPG key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
28 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
29
30 ramereth/irc.freenode.net