From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] einfo / ewarn banners and die messages
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:15:09
1 On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:12:15 +0000 Tom Knight <tomk@g.o> wrote:
2 | I've added a few more of these to the tracker bug. I also came accross
3 | a few e{warn,info} messages that had something like this: *** Warning!
4 | ***=20
5 |
6 | What's the policy on this? Are they OK or should they be considered
7 | the same as a line of stars or hyphens?
8
9 Personally I think they're pretty excessive... If you feel like going
10 through and submitting bugs for them, I'd say go for it...
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm