From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: dnellans@×××××××.edu
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild naming policy
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:20:37
You can see the naming policy in the Gentoo Development policy:

-- Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> Developer, Gentoo Linux Hardened Gentoo Project "Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot, but people built perfectly good brick walls long before they knew why cement works."-Alan Cox Public Key: Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243