From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some 'proper coding' notes for ebuilds
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 02:58:45
1 On Friday 08 August 2003 13:12, George Shapovalov wrote:
2 > > I'm aware that lintool is "broken", but nobody seems to know exactly what
3 > > is wrong with it. This would help enoumously if someone could enlighten
4 > > me...
5 > It isn't actually broken that much. This is the one I am getting every
6 > time: * Testing for malformed headers
7
8 Oh, forgot this one:
9 - (W) Has illegal space characters (marked by %):
10 |[line 34]:%
11
12 while in reality that line # is 35. "1" gets eaten somewhere, perheaps array
13 index (which starts at 0) is used instead of "real" line number.
14
15 George
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list