From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LinuxForum 2005 Copenhagen...
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:03:57
1 Hi Douglas,
2
3 On Tuesday 22 February 2005 13:40, Douglas Mayle wrote:
4 > Hey all, I'm still just a lurker for the most part, but interested in
5 > becoming a dev. The reason why I'm bugging you all is I managed to
6 > convince my company to send me to LinuxConference next weekend in
7 > Copenhagen, and I was wondering who among you will be there. It'd be
8 > nice to meet some Gentoo devs, and possibly have somthing to do when I'm
9 > not being overwhelmed with a language I don't speak... :-)
10 > --
11 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
12
13 I'll be there Saturday.