From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] All profile directories going EAPI=5
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 18:12:18
1 On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina
2 <zerochaos@g.o> wrote:
3 > I'm more worried about how long it takes me to learn
4 > how to news than the actual second the snapshot is taken.
5
6 Just read the GLEP and post some text to the list. Bikeshedding will
7 occur. If you need help committing it just ping just about anybody,
8 but half the battle is figuring out which git repo it goes into (not
9 well-documented, if at all).
10
11 Rich