From: "Benjamin A. Collins" <bencollins@××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:26:19
1 On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:03:07PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Anyway, I now consider my ass to be sufficiently well covered, and I've
3 > yet to see any coherent objections, so I've gone ahead with the commit.
4 > If you don't like it, feel free to not use it.
5
6 I'm glad this thread finally died. I've got two things to add:
7
8 <complaint>
9
10 1) There are some folks on this list who address emails to the list in
11 the To: *and* the CC: fields, resulting in *lots* of duplicates.
12 Highly annoying.
13
14 2) I don't mean to start a flamewar on top-v-bottom posting, but if
15 you are a bottom poster as I am, it would be helpful if you would trim
16 the email that prompted your response to it's relevant parts so
17 that minimum scrolling is required.
18
19 </complaint>
20