From: Francisco Gimeno <kikov@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage broken
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:11:09
1 El jue, 13-06-2002 a las 05:59, Lang Hurst escribió:
2 > Good Day. I've posted my problem to both the gentoo-user list and to the forums on gentoo.org and while I've found several mentions of this problem, I've yet to find a solution other than the M$ sounding "reinstall."
3 >
4 > emerge is broken on my system (XFS, 2.4.19-gentoo-r5). It seems to be something with python, but I really don't know enough about gentoo, or really python either, to track it down.
5 >
6 > emerge rsync WORKS
7 > emerge -s [package] WORKS
8 > emerge [package] errors out everytime with:
9 >
10 > ValueError: invalid literal for long():
11 >
12 Can you send me your make.conf?
13
14 Thx...