From: "Werner
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: AW: [gentoo-dev] german gentoo page - gentoo-de.org
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:43:07
1 cool.... do you need any help? I am a german xsl/xml and flash
2 developer... if you are interested... what web-solution do you use for
3 linux-de.org?
4
5 Sebastian
6
7 > -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
8 > Von: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o
9 > [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o]Im
10 > Auftrag von seezer
11 > Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Juni 2002 06:33
12 > An: gentoo-dev@g.o
13 > Betreff: [gentoo-dev] german gentoo page - gentoo-de.org
16 > Hi there
17 >
18 > My name is Sebastian aka seezer. I'm from germany,18 years
19 > old and using
20 > gentoo cause it's the best ;)
21 > Some friends and I are planning to make a german page for
22 > gentoo - with
23 > translations, a german comunity etc.
24 > We have already built up the linux-de.org page for general linux
25 > purposes - and now, our gentoo users want to bring more users
26 > too gentoo.
27 > So we are planning to use the domain gentoo-de.org and work together
28 > with the linux-de.org team.
29 > Both teams are already known for the channels #linux.de and
30 > #gentoo in
31 > quakenet.
32 >
33 > The reason for this mail is, that i wanted to ask you if
34 > we're alowed to
35 > do this generaly, to use some gentoo logos - and whatever.
36 >
37 > k, i hope to get an answer - and thx for this realy cool distro
38 >
39 > bye
40 > seezer aka Sebastian
45 > gentoo-dev mailing list