From: Sales Department <sales@×××××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Low Price Tobacco
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:08:45
1 Dear Sir or Madam
2
3 In the past you have requested information on discounted products. We hope that you find this of interest. If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, we sincerely apologise! We will be only too happy to take you off our mailing list.
4
5 If you are a smoker, however, and are fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco, take a look at what we have to offer by clicking on this link.
6 http://www.smokersassociation.co.uk/?S=15&ID=2
7
8 We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 40 pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing. Why pay more?
9
10 To remove yourself from our mailing list, please click below
11 mailto:unsubscribe@×××××××××××××××××××××.uk
12
13 Yours faithfully.
14 Smokers Association