From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Split desktop profile patches & news item for review
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:07:07
1 On 03/04/2010 07:59 PM, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > On 03/04/10 15:52, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
3 >> Hello
4 >> I have managed to split the desktop profile to gnome and kde submenus.
5 >
6 > How about XFCE (and LXDE)?
7
8 Pointless.
9
10 We (xfce) are fine with plain desktop/ profile (now, and after the gnome
11 and kde flags are stripped out of it).
12 The required flags are somewhat jpeg, png, dbus, cairo, gtk and that's
13 about it. HAL is optional.
14
15 I guess it's pretty much same for LXDE.