From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - Gentoo on the Lab
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:32:00
1 On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 12:25:03PM -0400, Kristian Benoit wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 15:39 -0500, Brian Harring wrote:
3 > > That and help would always be welcome :P
4 >
5 > Then where do I find the code (I'm an official dev yet, so I only have
6 > access to what's in the mirrors and the patchs on mailing lists)
7 If you're after a snapshot, give a yell; right now still waiting for
8 svn crap to straighten out (mainly for the rewrite to be moved fully
9 to svn), but once done I can point you at wherever I dump it in my
10 devspace till anonsvn is up.
11
12 No clue on eta of anonsvn, that's infra's thing unfortunately.
13 ~harring