From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: bugday@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion for next bugday: Mass use deps migration
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 14:13:27
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > I suggest that we dedicate the next bugday in March to migrating as many
3 > built_with_use calls to use dependencies as possible. Actively
4 > maintained packages should have mostly been migrated by now and in
5 > general it's better for the user experience to get rid of all those
6 > built_with_use calls instead of waiting for the unmaintained/slacking
7 > parts of the tree to get migrated.
8 >
9 > Suggestions/objections?
10 >
11 > Regards,
12 > Petteri
15 I will be doing a category or two I am involved with. If you want to
16 join in the fun, come to #gentoo-bugs and claim a category or two.
17
18 Regards,
19 Petteri