From: mbutcher <mbutcher@××××××××××.tv>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Java ebuild problems
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 14:39:58
1 I ran into that exact problem a week ago (though I am using j2sdk 1.4.1). It
2 stemmed from the absence of ant.jar in $ANT_HOME (/usr/share/ant). I searched
3 the entire filesystem for ant.jar and couldn't find it.
4
5 I ran the ebuild again, figuring that it might have given an unnoticed error
6 the first time, and it rebuilt correctly, placing ant.jar in /usr/share/ant
7
8 I figured I had done something wriong, and didn't think to file a bug, but if
9 you are seeing the same thing too... perhaps it should be filed.
10
11 Let me know the outcome.
12
13 Matt