From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Use of "nomirror" flag
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:43:31
1 On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 10:39, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > perhaps you could go back to the infra team and make sure this is all kosher ?
3 > we (the games peeps) were told that files which are 200+ megs need a
4 > nomirror ... we have plenty of games that fall under this category :)
5 > -mike
6
7 I would need a heads up on files this big. Corey has an inordinate
8 amount of disk space that few people have (he's a dirty little man), so
9 I would need to alert/ask the other admins whether they could take on a
10 huge amount of space.
11
12 -Jeffrey
17 Jeffrey Forman