From: Mamoru KOMACHI <usata@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ppc cross-compiler
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:54:23
1 Hi,
2
3 At Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:38:15 +0200,
4 Martin Schlemmer wrote:
5
6 > How things are planned to work (or was rather), you will only need one
7 > ebuild, and the SLOT="${PV}-${CCHOST}" will ensure that you have
8 > multiple SLOT's. This support is however still not in portage, so
9 > its a pita currently :/
10
11 Last month when I tried to emerge cross-binutils and cross-gcc and I
12 thought cross compilation support was already there ;/ I emerged
13 binutils for ppc first and for mipsel next, but SLOT'd binutils for
14 ppc was not protected when I installed binutils for mipsel (and thus
15 removed).
16
17 At Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:33:49 +0200,