From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Can ATs add missing test deps?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 08:22:13
1 Hi!
2
3 It happens every now and then that during ATing, I find that
4 USE=test should pull in extra deps. This usually is an easy and
5 not exactly controversial fix.
6
7 What's the hive mind's opinion on letting ATs add such deps if:
8
9 - Only one level deep, but multiple first-level deps are ok
10 - The deps themselves are already marked arch/~arch to the same
11 level as the package needing them*
12 - The deps themselves are not humunguous when it comes to
13 compile/test times.
14
15 * And by this I mean *all* arch/~arch keywords the base package
16 has, not just the one(s) the AT currently cares about.
17
18 Thoughts?
19
20 Regards,
21 Tobias
24 panic("floppy: Port bolixed.");
25 linux-2.2.16/include/asm-sparc/floppy.h