From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Please fix your metadata.xml ASAP
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:38:53
1 Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > With the loss of our recent bug-wrangler infra will probably be moving
3 > to automated system of reassignment of bugs. In order for this to happen
4 > you need to properly have your <maintainer> and <herd> tags listed in
5 > the metadata.xml files. Things such as maintainer "postgresql" are not
6 > valid when you are using pgsql-bugs@ for bugzilla. In such cases
7 > put pgsql-bugs@ as the maintainer. The maintainer tag must be a valid
8 > bugzilla alias or user (domain not required). There are many more cases
9 > of this outside of the one listed package. I'll see if I can compile a
10 > list of the offenders sometime in the near future.
11
12 Just wanted to mention app-portage/metagen is great for messing with
13 package metadata.
17 where to now? if i had to guess
18 dirtyepic gentoo org i'm afraid to say antarctica's next
19 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list