From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: Accessibility on our release media
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:35:41
On 05/24/2009 05:32 AM, Roy Bamford wrote:
Since my only real argument against it (size) has been effectively shot down, if someone does all the testing/patching and provides a nice, neat little package for releng (me, basically) to integrate, we'll do it. I just don't have the time/inclination to do it myself. -- Andrew Gaffney Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: Accessibility on our release media "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>