From: bob ketterhagen <bob@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] qmail+vpopmail+mysql+courier-imap+gentoo empty relay table with roamingusers enabled
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:56:11
1 Howdy,
2
3 I have spent all day trying to figure out why my relay table in the
4 vpopmail database is empty. I have previously had this same setup in
5 gentoo a few months ago and never had a single problem. Currently I have
6 rebuilt checked and rebuilt everything numerous time even from scratch
7 and my database continues to stay empty. If i manually add the ip_addr
8 and timestamp it works fine but it is not working properly like
9 everyother server I have with this setup. I can't even isolate whether
10 it is courier-imap or vpopmail. If anyone would like to enlighten me on
11 what exactly my problem is that would be wonderful.
12
13 I am using courier-imap 1.7.0 and vpopmail 5.2.1.
14
15 bob