From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects up for grabs: cron, m68k
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:07:17
1 On 12/20/17 12:02 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hello, everyone.
3 >
4 > Due to prolonged inactivity of Mike Frysinger (vapier), the following
5 > projects have had effectively no members for 6 months already:
6 >
7 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Cron
8 >
9 > sys-process/anacron [m]
10 > sys-process/at
11 > sys-process/bcron
12 > sys-process/cronbase
13 > sys-process/cronie [m]
14 > sys-process/dcron
15 > sys-process/fcron [m]
16 > sys-process/vixie-cron
17 > virtual/cron
18 >
19 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:M68k
20 >
21 > sys-apps/zorroutils [m]
22 > sys-fs/atari-fdisk
23 >
24 > The packages listed with '[m]' have other maintainers. The remaining
25 > packages are solely maintained by the listed projects.
26 >
27 > If you are interested in helping out with some of those packages, please
28 > consider joining the appropriate project and/or co-maintaining the
29 > individual packages.
30 >
31 > If the projects see no activity within the next month, I will disband
32 > them and move the appropriate packages to maintainer-needed.
35 Those are very important packages. I use fcron and at and I can help
36 take care of those. I should probably take a look a t cronbase and
37 virtual/cron too.
40 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
41 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
42 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
43 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
44 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA