From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] bugs.g.o: Killing VERIFIED state, possibly introducing STABILIZED
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:43:44
1 On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 06/17/2016 03:48 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Also, in the case of STABLEREQs would we treat them more like security
5 >> bugs - the last arch would just post a comment that all archs are
6 >> stable and un-CC themselves, but leave the bug open to remind the
7 >> maintainer to go check all open bugs to see if any should be marked
8 >> fixed?
11 > Sounds sensible
14 If we had a field to track a fixed-in version I wonder how hard it
15 would be to detect all bugs that are fixed in a given stabilization.
16 Maybe list them as Blocks dependencies if that could be automated on a
17 stablereq? That might make it easy for the last arch or the
18 maintainer to just close them all out.
21 Rich