From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xcdroast - dependies
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:40:35
1 On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 01:23, Sebastian Werner wrote:
2 > Hey
3 >
4 > I want to emerge xcdroast a cdburn-tool. It merges fine but if i want to start it it told me that it depends on a special version of cdrecord (an older - don't know anymore - sorry)- not the version found.
7 Known problem. Somebody opted to test with current version
8 of cdrecord and xcdroast with cdrecord version checking
9 disabled. I do not know who, or what the progress is ...
10
11 Maybe this can serve as an reminder ?
14 Greetings,
17 Martin Schlemmer
18 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer
19 Cape Town, South Africa